Terms & Conditions
"Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business."
Terms and Conditions for Purchase
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Jointek Fine Wines and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- Underthe law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products. A person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us. In these situation, the decision of Jointek fine wines shall be final and can charge customers additional shipping charges.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right offer alternative substitute products to the Customer of similar value and style.
You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering an order so that we can communicate with you effectively.
Title to all goods supplied shall remain with Company until all sums due are paid in full. Company has the right to retrieve any sold goods if full payment is not received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and Jointek Fine Wines agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Jointek Fine Wines may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, Jointek Fine Wines's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
If there is an out of stock after placing an order, we will notify the customer by email . The payment will be refunded. Other specific matters can be contacted by CS colleagues for assistance. Sorry for any inconvenience.